With the significant appreciation of housing prices in the past few years, many of our clients decide to unlock the value of their homes by refinancing their mortgage for a variety of purposes, including:
- Wealth building
- Debt consolidation, such as credit card, car loan and/or line of credit
- Combining first and second mortgages into one low payment
- Renovations and home improvements
- Are you tired of making multiple (four or five) different payments each month?
- Do you find yourself making minimum payments each month?
- Are other creditors charging interest rates that are higher than today’s current mortgage rates?
- Do you wish you had more money to purchase stocks, bonds or make other investments?
The process can seem overwhelming on your own, but our team is here to help you refinance your mortgage in Canada. We can answer your questions, help determine your needs and take you through the process quickly and efficiently—with the lowest refinance rates around.
Besides getting us the best rate possible, they are very involved in transaction, fighting for clients as if it's their personal mortgage. The AHA team is very friendly and easy to deal with. I would rate him 6 stars if I could."
- Cristian David, Google Review
Refinancing is also a fantastic option when you want to take out equity for consolidating debt, making those home improvements you've been putting off, capitalizing on investments, or even paying off those old student loans. If you'd like to know what's available to you, please schedule a call Chris or Jake of our team.